BE Creative. BE Ambitious. BE a Team Player. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Marketing and Administrative Coordinator in Tampa, FL.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
You’re a marketing and administrative professional who’s looking to take the next step in your career in a growing industry! Your experience includes delivering exceptional internal sales support to internal and external clients. We are looking for someone with a passion for real estate and drive to develop their marketing skills to join our amazing team.
You bring high levels of initiative with everything you do, you are highly organized and have a keen eye for details, ensuring a high standard of quality in everything you do. You bring a customer service-oriented attitude who thrives in a deadline-driven and fast-paced environment.
What you bring
- At least 1-3 years of marketing or administrative experience in a professional environment.
- Proficient in intermediate functions including MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Proficient with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
- Strong organizational, time management, proof reading and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
- Customer service attitude with the ability to deal with strong personalities.
Bonus skills and experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, graphic design or business.
- Commercial real estate experience.
What success looks like
- You have strong planning and organizational skills and are highly effective at prioritizing tasks to see them through to completion.
- You have experience with project management and execution of marketing collateral, you bring a knowledge of marketing campaigns and innovative solutions to your clients.
- You bring experience in creating/ formatting proposals, presentations, correspondence, RFP’s using MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- You will administer, coordinate, update and edit marketing collateral to support internal/ external clients.
- You will provide general office support through file management, organizing distribution or marketing efforts, general office maintenance, invoicing, etc.
- You are confident in your ability to create/ prepare content for proposals through conducting research, preparing surveys, comparative analysis, lease documents, etc.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.