Want to push boundaries? Spark ideas? Surround yourself with insightful people and far-reaching resources? Join our Enterprise Applications service line and consult some of the most renowned corporations in the design and realization of a next generation of cloud-enabled ERP solutions centered around SAP S/4 HANA. We will encourage you to explore things no-one has thought of before and deliver work that will capture your client’s imagination.
IBM is the world's largest SAP Partner. We have worked together for over thirty years and have more than 5000 satisfied joint customers. This is your opportunity to join the world’s leading SAP integrator and transform some of the most influential and creative organizations. You’ll be part of an award winning SAP Consulting team, benefiting from world-wide knowledge sharing and leading edge technology.
Based on our close partnership with SAP we do not only help our clients implement their S/4 HANA roadmap. It is our goal to elevate our clients' business models into the digital age, by extending ERP-driven business processes with innovative cognitive solutions powered by IBM Watson and connecting business networks using Blockchain technology.
In this exciting market environment, we would be delighted to have you join the IBM Services team as an experienced SAP consultant in the area of Finance and Controlling.
As a member of our SAP team you will get the opportunity to work on new SAP solutions, developed with the latest technology and tools. You will apply your full subject matter expertise and all your leadership capabilities to help us successfully sell, design and deliver solutions to the best and most exciting list of clients all over Europe.
At IBM you will find your role has a very unique look, combining both strong technical and business consulting skills, while collaborating in an international team of experts. We will give you access to unique career opportunities, and a vast and diverse network of talented SAP professionals.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
- A minimum of 5 years of SAP consulting experience with at least 3 years in Finance and at least 2 end to end implementations
- Overall knowledge of SAP Finance solutions
- Strong knowledge of Financial Accounting and Managerial Accounting processes and best practices
- Expertise in the configuration and implementation of Financial Accounting (FI)
- Expertise in the configuration and implementation of Managerial Accounting (CO)
- Expertise in the integration of Finance with other SAP solutions
- Proven experience in configuring, testing, and supporting SAP Finance solutions
- Experience as project manager or stream lead in SAP implementation projects
- Superior sales and presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead customer engagements at an executive level
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively interact at all levels within client company
- Ability to conduct complex and interactive solutioning workshops
- Ability to estimate the financial impact of various solution architecture alternatives
- Implementation experience with S4/HANA Finance
- Experience with SAP Enterprise Performance Management (particularly SAP BPC)
- Subject matter expertise in a specific Industry (e.g. Industrial Products, CPG, Financial Services)
- French and/or German language skills
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we [...]