Job TitleManaging Consultant Operations Management
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Lead and grow a team of 20 operations management consultants, and business analysts.
You are responsible for
- Generating profitable turnover by actively managing the acquisition process of the team and leveraging your network to spot new opportunities and convert them into projects.
- Managing and drive the sales funnel of the practice.
- Foreseeing developments in your field of practice, take the lead in the development and implementation of the strategic direction and continuously improve our service propositions.
- Translating business opportunities into projects, services and competences required.
- Resourcing projects with the right competencies, skills and experience profiles.
- Playing an active part in project teams if required.
- Leading the Operations Management practice and coach its team members.
- Building the team by acquiring and developing the right competences in line with our strategy.
- Fostering and advance a culture of performance, teamwork, responsibility and customer orientation.
You are a part of
Working at Industry Consulting, which is part of Philips Innovation Services, you will be part of our worldwide innovative company. A dynamic and challenging environment, where you will be working on multi-disciplinary issues as well as on strategic / organizational challenges.
You will be the seasoned managing professional and your input will have immediate impact on your team and the client’s organization.
We welcome you to a challenging, dynamic and innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore and to contribute.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- You are a pragmatic, seasoned professional or consultant with a Master’s Degree in Engineering, preferably complemented with Business education.
- You have at least 15 years’ experience in a high-tech and global manufacturing, production, services and solutions operations environment
- You have worked in systems industries and in high volume products, preferably in health related companies.
- You have a proven track record in the areas of operations, industrialization, lean, manufacturing management systems, planning and quality systems.
- You have experience in developing and implementing Industry 4.0 concepts and the use of analytics and data-driven manufacturing.
- You have experience in driving productivity and quality improvement of manufacturing operations, value engineering, cost modelling of manufacturing operations, and design for manufacturability.
- You have up-to-date and practical, operational knowledge of the leading concepts, approaches, and methodologies in these fields and the proven ability to put them into practice.
- You have expertise in or affinity to supply chain management, procurement, innovation and development topics.
- You are a people and team developer with proven skills of leading a team of professionals as well as guiding and coaching business analysts towards higher performance and capabilities.
- You are pro-active in developing new business with proven commercial and acquisition skills.
- You are customer oriented and easily connect to your customers and stakeholders through strong and compelling communication.
- You have the maturity and self-confidence to operate at senior and executive levels where you have a wide network but can also operate effectively at shop-floor levels.
- You are a motivated self-propelling person with the determination to succeed and the ability to manage change, with a belief in continuous learning.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and willing to travel up to 25% of your time.
In return, we offer you
If you’re bright, energetic and share our passion for improving people’s lives, join Philips! You can apply your knowledge and experience where it counts, where it can really make a difference. At the same time build yourself an inspiring international career with a company that believes in giving its employees the challenges and opportunities they need to grow professionally and personally.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.