- Customer Insights: Regularly interfaces with internal and external customers and collects feedback via focus groups, surveys, and call listening. Gathers external market research, analyzes qualitative and quantitative data to develop insights and recommendations for optimizing content.
- Digital Strategy: Develops digital strategy and roadmap to drive key performance outcomes. Develops business cases for initiatives and supports the resourcing/ funding process. Manages delivery of approved projects, including development of business requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Business Partnership: Partners with cross-functional teams to champion experiences across the broader Digital Experiences and Marketing teams to ensure consistency across channels (T-Mobile.com, App, My-Tmobile, etc). Acts as a Subject Matter Expert for specific topic areas and provides insights and recommendations to business partners that improve the overall experience.
- A/B Testing and Content Optimization: Generates testing hypotheses leveraging testing best practices, and analytic insights. Develops the test plan including forecasted benefits, measures of success, test recipes, and segment specific considerations as necessary. Monitors test recipe performance and synthesizes results into learnings and recommendations, including promoting winning recipes.
- Enterprise Project Support: Represents Content Services in cross-functional enterprise projects/ enhancements that affect owned digital properties. Produces business requirements, test cases, and acceptance criteria as applicable.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by management as needed. Examples may include coaching/ mentoring other team members, internal projects focused on improving the customer experience within an existing content area, and collecting internal and external customer feedback to inform future communications. strategies
- 5+ years in product management in consumer internet (web eCommerce or Self Service) business, working with developers, engineers, UI designers, QA and other cross functional groups to implement web features.
- 5+ years creating and writing effective program and creative briefs, business requirement documents, use cases, test cases, functional requirements and business cases for large Web specific projects
- 3+ years in a project management function, organizing work efforts across large cross-functional teams
- 3+ years developing digital property roadmaps including identification and prioritization of new features and capabilities
- 2+ years developing A/B testing or targeted content plans, Including data driven hypothesis development, test monitoring, analysis of results and development of recommendations.
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience with the AEM platform
- Demonstrated ability to develop in-depth knowledge across a broad spectrum of customer experiences; awareness, purchase, account management, etc
- Experience with data classification and taxonomy, development of metadata strategies, and implementation of effective search strategies
- Website optimization experience, including audience segmentation, profiling, and targeting. Understanding customer needs and developing personalized content strategies.
- Experience analyzing website performance across several dimensions (e.g. audience segment, site section, etc.)
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Sales, Customer Support, eCommerce, and Marketing. Understanding of profitability drivers; customer retention, self-service, product offering.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and diplomacy skills required to effectively manage relationships with diverse internal and external contacts
- Proficient in authoring and publishing content using HTML or standard content management systems (AEM, Drupal, etc)
- Competence with data analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Tableau, SiteCatalyst, PowerBI) including ability to build basic reports and analyze data to develop insights that inform content strategy.
- Track record of developing recommendations based upon qualitative and quantitative data, communicating your ideas, and gaining buy-in to execute.
- Up to 10% travel required to collect feedback from stakeholders in the field and/ or support project launches
• At least 18 years of age.• Legally authorized to work in the United States.• High School Diploma or GED.• Pre-employment background screen.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The Company's advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to millions of customers who are [...]