Manages a team of software professionals including but not limited to engineers, architects, technical writers and technical consultants who are responsible for delivering results over many areas of the software lifecycle: design, developing, debugging, validating, and optimization, customer engagement and product support. This might include systems software, drivers, high performance computing, development tools, enterprise applications, consumer applications or user interfaces. May also be required to provide architectural and technical guidance, and ensure that sound engineering practices are followed. Provides direction and goals to the group and interacts with stakeholders both internal and external.
We believe that not one person, product, or organization can fight cybercrime alone. Therefore, we rebuilt McAfee around the idea of cooperation: people, products, organizations and industries working together. Our goal is to spread this collaborative attitude to our customers, partners, even competitors, work as one to overcome the greatest challenge of the digital age—cybercrime—and make the connected world more secure.
- Coordinate a team of high experience employees to solve critical customer issues with urgency.
- Interact with customers in order to understand their problems and provide solutions.
- Debug and troubleshoot complex systems to find defects root causes
- Provide defects hot fixes, patches and instructions to solve critical customer issues
- Architect, Design, code and document complex software architectures and systems.
- Create, maintain and constantly look for improvements in the development and implementation process.
- Eventually act as technical interface, scheduling and attending meetings, explaining the technology in the proposed solutions, articulating design rationale and function strategy as it relates to accomplishing goals.
- Obtain and discuss feedback, and follow through on resulting action items while and investigating and answering customer questions.
- Test your own code and make sure it works in every environment (even Production), every time.
- Perform code reviews, and fix bugs.
- Able to communicate in Spanish and English