We’re looking for a talented, driven leader with great energy, passion and initiative to build and lead a highly talented Sales Development team. Our Sales Development organization drives awareness and new business opportunity for the fastest growing database on the planet, MongoDB. MongoDB's tremendous growth and scale will expose you to career-changing experiences, people and skills. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to impact the disruption of a $40b industry and technology as a whole.
As the Manager you will focus on the Recruitment, Enablement and Execution of your team. You will drive pipeline generation and assure the continued successful trajectory of this strategically important department.
You’ll have the opportunity to
- Build winning teams through Attracting, Hiring and Developing the world’s best SDRs
- Enable your team to aggressively prospect, identify and qualify sales pipeline through your coaching and mentoring on topics including: courageous qualification, prospecting techniques, phone skills, and strategic engagement with Account Executives
- Collaborate with Marketing, Field and Inside Sales to ensure we maximize our potential
- Provide actionable feedback and solutions to improve systems, processes and tools
- Optimize and industrialize how sales handles what marketing generates as well as how your team generates pipeline into cold accounts, putting instrumentation in place for constant assessment, diagnosis and required actions
- 2+ years experience selling enterprise technology in a fast-paced and competitive market
- Experience building and managing a highly successful and talented Sales team
- Goal oriented, with a track record of overachievement (President’s Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
- Driven – possesses a strong desire to be successful
- Disciplined – skilled in managing time and resources; sound approach to pipeline generation and qualification
- Intelligent – possesses aptitude to learn quickly and establish credibility
We work as a team––creating an open forum for innovative thought, candid discussion, and mutual respect. But in the end, we always put commitment over consensus, and value excellence in all its wonderful forms.