A Sprint Retail Sales opportunity connects you to a job that matters. Your work adds value by the joy of connecting people to the things that matter most to them.
As a Sprint Store Manager, you lead and inspire a sales team to provide an unparalleled customer experience, resulting in loyal customers and successful business outcomes for Sprint and its' shareholders. You are passionate about your team, teaching and coaching on the sales floor, and inspiring continuous learning on new products and solutions. You encourage consistent success and career development through formal, monthly one-on-one coaching sessions. You enjoy the challenge of analyzing individual and team performance against business goals and implementing business improvement strategies. You deliver operational and merchandising excellence in a dynamic environment.
Absent a reasonable accommodation or military obligation, employees must be available to work a retail schedule that includes evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Bachelor's degree and two years related work experience or six years related work experience post high school
- Three years related experience in retail sales or customer service
- Two years supervisory experience
Be the Connection
The Retail Sales team is the heart and soul of Sprint, connecting people with what matters every day. Our relentless innovation in cutting-edge technology, providing value and outstanding customer experience are all in service of our core belief: that connecting should be simple, rewarding and even fun.
Connecting with our Retail Sales team means you'll:
- Promote innovation and friendly competition to deliver unparalleled customer experience
- Receive a competitive total compensation package including base salary plus monthly sales incentives for meeting or exceeding goals
- Enroll in our benefits/Total Rewards Program empowering you to take charge of your wealth, health and professional goals
- Gain valuable wireless industry experience and skills by learning the newest trends and technology through engagement and training
- Get a financial boost for furthering your education through our Tuition Assistance Program
- Connecting with the latest wireless and mobile device through our Employee Phone Program
- Achieve satisfaction that you are changing lives by connecting customers with the resources, information, entertainment, and people that matter most
Are you ready to connect?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Veterans.
Sprint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has been recognized for its commitment to diversity and creating an inclusive workplace where all employees’ backgrounds, talents and contributions are valued. Sprint reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, religion, color, creed, gender/sex, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability or any other classification protected by Federal, state or local law. Sprint is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Veterans
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled protected veteran and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to apply for one of our positions, you may submit a request by sending an email to [email protected] or by faxing your request to 913-523-9980.
“Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws” Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster; Supplemental Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is the Law Poster; Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster; Pay Transparency Notice Poster; and the Philadelphia’s Fair Change Hiring Law Poster.
With our unlimited capacity for innovation, Sprint is changing the game. We move fast, take action and are committed to winning as a team. We create technology that enhances people’s lives, connecting them to what matters most.