BE collaborative. BE influential. BE the expert. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Manager, Health and Safety in Toronto or Vancouver.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
You are a health and safety professional who understands that building strong stakeholder relationships and gaining buy-in to initiatives determine your success. You will be responsible for managing the planning and administration of the Occupational Health and Safety programs for Real Estate Management Services at Colliers International. You will ensure employee and visitor health and safety, and that facilities, properties and equipment comply with policy and statutory requirements.
What you bring
- Undergraduate degree
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in the Health and Safety Industry.
- Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP) in good standing.
- Registered Occupational Hygienist (ROH) designation.
- Ability to build and maintain relationship across all level of organization.
Bonus skills and experience
- Commercial Real Estate Experience or experience in a professional services environment.
- Experience with accessibility issues (AODA).
- Fire and Life Safety certification considered an asset.
What success looks like
- You will successfully act as an advocate within Colliers towards health and safety best practices.
- You successfully oversee the development and regular review of written policies, procedures and programs for all aspects of occupational health and safety to ensure compliance with relative legislation.
- You enjoy developing and translating legislative requirements into policies and operational practices.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Colliers encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at [email protected]