Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Human Resources, Corporate Services
Like any winning team, Nike, Inc. relies on talented, ambitious individuals to thrive. Every day, the Corporate Service teams raise the bar on excellence. The diverse disciplines that make up these teams include Finance, Facilities, Legal, Human Resources, Procurement, Child Development, Administrative Support, Strategic Planning and more. Corporate Services drives innovation in process, technologies and services, while fueling the company with exceptional levels of support.
Nike, Inc.’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.Description
Nike’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world's most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
This role combines Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) with immediate and latent potential Talent Acquisition efforts and pipelines, Marketing, Innovation, HR, Business Strategy and more to drive, leverage and support ongoing strategies: to build and implement programs and framework for community-based and company-wide D&I initiatives, while preserving, improving and scaling the Nike culture in an environment of change and growth.
As a Manager, Diversity & Inclusion Innovation, you will be responsible for supporting Nike’s talent needs by managing all aspects of program execution. Additionally, you'll serve as a point of contact for program participants throughout the duration of the program ensuring the highest quality of service. You'll utilize your strong communication, attention to detail and organization skills to effectively communicate with program participants, along with internal and external stakeholders. Your creativity will also be tapped to support in program design.
- Manage scalable and sustainable programs that develop diverse talent pipelines into the most critical functions within Nike’s business, particularly those programs aligned to our product design and develop functions
- Building robust project plans/workback plans and experience leveraging project management software (i.e. Microsoft Project, Smartsheet)
- Develop mentorship models, curriculum, and workshops to support ongoing leadership development for program participants
- Connect to community, business and nonprofit thought leaders to diversify the TA ecosystem and hiring/retention practices
- Optimize and support existing process for a more inclusive and effective onboarding experience at Nike
- Maximize ongoing efforts and strategies in global D&I events, campaigns and partnership engagements
- Collaborate with and connect senior leaders, cross-functional teams and affinity groups (NikeUNITED, Community Impact, HR business partners, technology, enterprise, branding) to integrate end-to-end diversity and equity practices, programs, and pipelines into existing workplace infrastructures
- Team with Nike’s brand and communications departments to ensure consistency and alignment between internal and external messaging, activations, events, partnerships and experiences
- Develop and hone an iterative, objective system of impact measurement for partner and program evaluation
- Knowledge of corporate marketing/brand functions or technology/digital function and other relevant industry experience preferred
- 5 years' relevant work experience in complex project management (organizing and executing large-scale, complex, multi-stakeholder projects), building robust project plans/workback plans and experience leveraging project management software
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Apple Keynote
- Project management software is preferred (i.e. Microsoft Project, Smartsheet)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00456260
NIKE, Inc. named for the Greek goddess of victory, is the world's leading designer, marketer, and distributor of authentic athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories for a wide variety of sports and fitness activities. Nike operates in four geographies, North America, Europe, Middle [...]