We are looking for an experienced and ambitious people leader to help grow our global Customer Success program in NYC. As a Manager, you will play an integral part in the growth and success of MongoDB and our customers. In addition to working directly with our largest customers, you’ll help develop and grow a world-class Customer Success program in one of its most exciting phases.
You will recruit and provide the coaching, mentoring and development that will enable our CSM team to impact customers, develop skills and grow their careers. In addition to recruiting, retaining, and developing our core talent, you will also be responsible for designing and executing initiatives aimed at increasing our customer retention, expansion, satisfaction, and adoption of MongoDB.
Role Overview & Key Responsibilities
- People leadership: Recruit, coach and develop individuals on the CSM team
- Execution: Define and manage to a set of analytical KPIs to drive the direction of the team; deliver against quarterly and long-term targets.
- Build programs: Design and execute initiatives aimed at increasing customer retention, expansion, satisfaction, and product adoption
- Executive presence and communication: Build and maintain relationships across MongoDB teams, organizations and offices
We’re looking for someone with
- Bachelor's degree is required; advanced degree preferred
- Passion for and experience in hiring, developing and leading a team of individual contributors. Your team and their success is your top priority.
- Experience dealing with large scale, technologically complex accounts and/or SMB market customers
- Proven track record of experience with Customer Success and managing operations for fast growing teams
- You have a mind for technology. We’ll teach you all about MongoDB and databases, but our customers and product are inherently technical. You should be too.
- Experience with or aptitude for learning enterprise infrastructure technologies; exposure to MongoDB or NoSQL databases is a plus
- You are highly organized in your workflows. To manage and execute effectively, you’ll need to be a master of prioritization and time management
- You embrace teamwork and collaboration. You’ll be working with multiple teams on a regular basis (Sales, Marketing, Support, Product, etc.) and helping to build the Customer Success “brand” across our entire organization
- You are adaptive. You love an ever-changing environment where you are constantly improving yourself, your team and your processes
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present to diverse audience both internally and externally
*MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.*