This is an overnight shift. It runs Sun.-Wed. 5:00PM-3:30AM.
A fantastic opportunity to join a start-up facility, that is part of a fast growing, multinational organization.
This position will be part of the launch of Vistaprint's first US production facility. This position is responsible for the maintenance and repair of equipment, machinery installation, repair and overhaul of mechanical/electrical installations on the production floor, as well as full facility maintenance.
Your role will involve:
- Working in a team-based environment
- Conducting preventative maintenance duties
- Troubleshooting electrical problems at a high-speed printing facility
- Actively contributing to continuous improvement initiatives
- Assisting in the set up and maintenance of equipment
- Ensuring compliance with appropriate external regulations and internal maintenance policies and procedures
- Performing equipment repair and other facility project work
You will bring:
- Valid Journeyman Electrician license and/or Nevada Electrical Contractors License preferred
- Secondary education or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of the manufacturing processes, procedures and high volume production machinery and systems
- Experience and proven knowledge with Health and Safety Standards
- Driven and energetic with a strong technical background
- Desire to function in a team based environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and dedication to Team Member morale, customer service, safety, quality and delivery
Vistaprint empowers millions of business owners worldwide to market themselves professionally. We're a place for people who don’t settle, who challenge the status quo and never stop asking how to do things better. Technology and design are always evolving and we’re continually finding ways to [...]