This is a job summary which includes essential job duties of the position. More specific information regarding duties may be provided upon request.
Perform various duties to setup and operate coating blast machines, and recip curve machines.
- Use various types of gages, microscope, to insure product conforms to ISO specifications. Use wrenches, metal cutters, pliers, miscellaneous hand tools, overhead air assist hoist. Use size block to confirm dial indicator accuracy.
- Use various electric, hydraulic or hand trucks to transport materials to and from production area. Use hydraulic hand truck to lift material to machine table height.
- Observe operation conducting frequent checks to assure, amount of curve, pitch or other factors, make necessary adjustments to maintain quality.
- Perform TPM maintenance of equipment as required.
- Record Hour by Hour sheets
- Keep area to 5s standards
- Maintain parts board inventory
- Detect and report defective equipment or material as well.
- Observe and obey all safety rules, regulations and practices and employ all safety equipment and devices.
- Perform other similar or related duties as assigned or directed.
Position requires highly motivated individual that can work in a rapidly changing manufacturing environment. Work is conducted in an environment of management and factory skilled and non-skilled personnel, with special emphasis on practicing team principles.
- Knowledge of charts, specifications, and micrometers
- 1-2 years’ experience preferred
- Use of numbers including decimals
- Light physical effort required, equivalent to lifting, pushing, pulling 5 to 25 pounds
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history of delivering the hardworking, innovative, powerful tools that help professionals around the world build, repair, and protect the world’s most valuable objects.