Job TitleLogistics Fulfillment Manager Inventory Fulfillment
You will be part of Philips Healthcare’s Global Customer Service (GCS). The global Philips Services and Solutions Delivery strategy is to become a world class, industry-leading Services and Solutions organization through which we consistently exceed our customer expectations by providing purposeful and powerful customer and patient outcomes. We want to attract, delight and retain our customers by developing and offering services (Maintenance and Professional) and solutions upon the agreed expectations, at the lowest possible delivery cost, through a motivated and agile service force.
As a Logistics Fulfillment Manager in Philips Healthcare’s SPS Customer Fulfillment Logistics team, you will design, manage and implement solutions that drive operational excellence in material availability with continuous focus on lowering cost and improving quality. You will work with nominated carriers, warehouse providers and outsourced Logistic Fulfillment Team and hold them accountable for their performance on the logistics execution.
- Own and orchestrate the end to end logistics value stream from supplier until the moment customer orders drop in the final delivery warehouse (Additionally the return transportation flow from reverse warehouses back to repair suppliers) for AMEC Region (transportation + warehousing) – Key Metrics: Material Availability, In Transit performance, Supplier Ontime Delivery
- Responsible for the management and improvement of logistics cost in the AMEC region, acquire detail understanding on logistics cost, provide input to monthly accruals, quarterly forecast and Annual Operating Plan.
- Responsible for maintaining compliance of logistics flows with local and global regulations, ensure proper documentation of quality relevant process in the Quality Management System, support audit findings resolution and CAPA processes where needed.
- Be a reliable partner for our internal stakeholders in Planning and Supply Management, maintain strong relationship with our logistics partners and develop those partnerships further following SPS logistics strategy and roadmap deployment plans
- Apply LEAN mind set and tool box to stimulate continuous improvement in our logistics network
- Lead and support Initiatives to achieve cost breakthrough program targets (ongoing DfX program) and Customer Fill Rate Improvement Targets
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master degree in related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Logistics or Supply Chain environment, preferably service logistics environment.
- Strong process design skills and Process analysis Skills
- Experience in LEAN principles, Continuous Improvement, Problem Solving and Project Management
- Strong communication skills. Able to communicate in cross-functional and cross-cultural environment. Strong in people and supplier development
- Results driven and Fast learner
- Takes ownership and accountability
- Committed on Ethics and Integrity
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long-term career, inside and outside of Philips. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to build a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering creative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it is like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.