Job TitleLogistic Fulfillment Manager
Advance your career in a company where supply chain management is an important tool for business growth. We are searching for a top talent to grow in our organization.
Philips Global Customer Service (GCS) department is responsible for the policies, processes, systems and tools used by the company’s regional organizations to deliver Philips service business to customers. GCS directly owns the service parts distribution network and the training academy for technical employees. Service Parts Supply Chain (SPS), part of Global Customer Services, is the single service parts provider within Philips Healthcare. SPS owns total supply chain from the factory/suppliers to the regions. The strategy is to maximize the service part availability, minimize the total cost of operation and minimize the inventory level. To realize this strategy, SPS operates a global service parts network, including supply management, planning, supply chain execution systems, Forward Logistics (warehouse/distribution), Customer Demand Management, reverse logistics and IT tools.
Lead execution of logistics value stream from customer order drops until POD with right quality, speed and cost. (Additionally the return flow (Good and Defective) from Customers towards POD at Blue Room/RDC at agreed baseline). Be a reliable partner for our KM and SPS BP to execute on material delivery via a sustainable process, driving customer centric solutions in which we can make a difference. Partner with nominated carriers and Logistic Fulfillment Team and hold them accountable for their performance on the customer outbound logistics execution. The Logistics Fulfillment Manager works directly with the SPS Business Partner, Market Logistics team and Logistic Service Providers to initiate corrective and continuous improvement actions.
As a Logistics Fulfillment Manager in Philips Healthcare’s SPS Customer Fulfillment Logistics team, you are responsible for:
- Supplier Relationship Management; manage Logistics outsourced partners through commercial contract terms.
- Ensure that regional logistics activities are meeting customer requirements per assigned markets
- Primary contact point for customer related warehouse and transportation escalations
- Create, implement, monitor, and measure cost and service improvement programs to optimize the overall customer experience.
- Formulate Logistics strategy and policy and ensure adherence
- Change Management (via Project Management/LEAN approach)
- Global Process Ownership for assigned core processes within the CF function
- Execution of the (regional) processes e.g. freight charges towards KMs, freight payments towards carriers, freight claims, Customs and DGO Compliance.
- Implementation and adherence to regional/local import/export procedures, laws and compliance requirements in accordance with Philips Corporate Export Control guidelines and systems.
- Act as (Back-Up) ECO/CCO
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Logistics, Business Management or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in Supply Chain Management
- Experience managing 3rd party vendors
- Experience in Service Logistics and Trade Compliance Regulations (Customs, Export Control, Dangerous Goods, Supply Chain Security)
- Strong analysis and Design skills
- Strong communication and Project Management skills
- Continuous Improvement mindset and preferably experience in applying LEAN
- Results driven and Fast learner
- Work through others, develop and execute collaborative programs and solutions to identified problems
- Takes ownership and accountability
- Committed on Ethics and Integrity
- International working experience
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long-term career, inside and outside of Philips. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to build a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering creative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it is like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.