Job TitleLifeline Community Representative (York Region Territory)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Increase sales of Lifeline subscriptions within York Region by educating healthcare professionals (HCPs) in a group or one-on-one setting as to the benefit of Lifeline service to their professional practice. In a fast-paced environment, the ideal candidate will be sales and metric driven, professional, and self-motivated.
You are responsible for
- To achieve activation (new subscribers) quota for the assigned York Region territory.
- Use/follow Philips Lifeline field sales process (target, engage, close & follow-up) to achieve territory sales quota.
- Target key healthcare professionals (HCP) with the objective to engage them with the benefits of the LL service for their patients/clients.
- One on one sales visits to existing and Potential HCP Referral Sources
- Soliciting and delivering In-Service (group) presentations to existing and potential HCP Referral Sources. In addition deliver some In-Service directly to potential subscriber via various community organizations
- Identify HCPs needs/challenges in helping their patients live at home longer and more independently.
- Provide Philips Lifeline materials such as referral kits, brochures, coupons, surveys, posters, etc. to support the referral sources in their referral work.
- Our clients include: Health Professionals: Social Worker, Occupational Therapist, Discharge Planner, Physiotherapist, Nurse and Home Care Worker. These professionals can be found in hospitals, homecare centers (public and private), and community health care facilities.
- Community contacts: Seniors, seniors’ residence manager, nurse in seniors’ residences and organizations such as VON, VAC and associations supporting seniors.
- Call Frequency –Target an average of 10 calls per day to meet with healthcare professional and community contacts.
- The LCR is responsible for preparing and implementing a monthly business plan.
- Understand and participate in some installations of the LL service with the area HSR (Installer)
- Diligent daily recording of all sales activities within the CRM database and electronic data submission. (Including strategic sales notes for all customer interactions)
- Where appropriate, participate in customer workshops, tradeshows and training meetings
- Managing expenses prudently (Achievement of the territory’s annual expense budget)
You are a part of
The Field Sales team responsible for our Central Region. You are joining a professional, dedicated and passionate team who are Working Together for a Better Tomorrow. Empowerment, autonomy and unity are the foundations of this department. We are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry by providing the ability to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for Subscribers across North America.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Post-secondary education
- A minimum of 2 years of outside sales experience
- Flexible to work remotely within York Region
- Target and metric driven with budget and sales CRM experience
- Driven and self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in a fast paced environment
- Excellent problem solving, negotiating, time management and attention to detail skills
- A self-starter who is most effective when working independently and is motivated by being well-rewarded for outstanding performance.
- Computer literacy and experience in Microsoft Office Suite
- Individual who likes to make an impact on people’s lives
- Experience with medical or hospital sales would be an asset
- Driver’s license and access to a car
Most importantly, we value a winning attitude as well as a personal desire to develop professionally in a metrics-driven sales environment.
In return, we offer you
Immediate enrollment in our Benefit program and career advancement opportunities that support work-life balance, health & wellness and provide continuous learning. You are a valued member of a team that is Canada’s lead medical alarm company where making a difference begins here.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. Philips Electronics Ltd is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.