Who we are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, Diversity + Inclusion and wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Coordinator on the Licensing Operations team, you will help Justworks fulfill its PEO (Professional Employer Organization) licensing obligations by compiling and remitting information to federal and state agencies. You’ll assemble high-quality reports independently and work across teams to resolve issues while aiming to maximize efficiency. Your contributions will be key in keeping Licensing Operations organized and running smoothly.
What you'll do
- Prepare and remit timely and accurate reports to government agencies, including, but not limited to, new and terminated customer reporting
- Resolve issues and inquiries from the Customer Success team
- Collaborate with Legal to identify and adapt to changes in reporting and filing requirements
- Assist senior team members with developing and maintaining process documentation
- Scan, sort, and file mail
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree graduate (or equivalent) with 0-1 year of work experience
- An effective communicator, verbally and in writing
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Process-driven and quick to adapt to process changes
- Technologically savvy; comfortable using a variety of systems and software programs
- Proficient with MS Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and/or SQL (preferred)
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday from 9:00AM to 6:00PM (an hour unpaid meal break will be provided each workday) with occasional overtime as needed
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Justworks is the simplest way for growing businesses to pay people and offer rich benefits. Its comprehensive platform automates benefits, payroll, HR and government paperwork. With Justworks, entrepreneurs have the resources to make their company a better place to work. They have increased [...]