Twilio is the leading cloud communications platform that empowers you to build apps that communicate with everyone in the world. We provide the building blocks they need to innovate such as voice, video, messaging, and authentication. We revel in seeing the creative new ways our tools are used.
About the job:
Twilio is looking for a Product Manager to join the Growth Operations team in Marketing. You’re joining a team who is focused on developing world class marketing technology stack that will be used by the entire organization and all of our current and future builders.
The team will also complement the customer experience in new ways leveraging the unique aspects of Twilio’s platform. This is about building a modern marketing infrastructure that will help us deliver more value to customers by showing them the information in context.
- Own the platform. Partnering with the engineering team you will research and define the future marketing technology platform for Twilio. This is a chance to design a new platform from the ground up that will impact the experience of every visitor to Twilio’s web properties.
- Own the roadmap. Defining our future technology roadmap and integrations that enable our marketing teams to engage with our builders via the right channel at the right time. Evaluating, testing and sourcing new marketing technologies that ensure we have a world class web infrastructure that scales globally.
- Own the optimization. Create user, functional, and technical requirements for website enhancements, as well as the process & infrastructure to orchestrate continuous testing & optimizations based on business goals. Integrate the process and execution with dependent teams’ work streams to ensure all members responsible for web properties are aligned with performance findings and planned optimizations.
- 5+ years experience in product management or product development roles.
- Extensive knowledge of digital tracking tools, metrics and analysis from input channels, time on page, bounce & exit, conversion, content paths, and conversion funnels that contribute to downstream growth.
- 3+ years experience in website optimization, A/B testing, and funnel development and nurture.
- Ability to implement changes within the various analytics tools supporting the website.
- Experience designing and conducting primary qualitative research, including 1:1 customer interviews and usability studies.
- Strong writing skills.
- Strong self-starter - you’re a startup within a startup.
- Experience designing and executing primary quantitative research a plus.
- Engineering / developer background a plus.
- BS in Computer Science, UX, HIG, or comparable field.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with [...]