Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Park City Ticket Scanning team is a tight-knit group of professionals that are passionate about spreading their enthusiasm for our community, our mountain, and our activities. Ticket scanners interact with every guest that visits our resort; engaging them as they load the lift, answering any questions they may have, and ensuring every guest has a proper ticket. The ideal scanning lead candidate is detail oriented, excels in a leadership position, has a passion for providing exceptional guest service, an ability to stay positive during challenging situations, and an eagerness to learn about Park City Mountain and spread that knowledge to our guests.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Greet, engage, and scan every guest.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Ensure a safe environment for our guests and fellow employees.
- Assist with the loading of mountain bikes.
- Assist supervisor with the daily opening and closing procedures of the scannning operation.
- Ensure timely and equitable scanner break distribution.
- Identifies ticket and pass, invalid scans, ticket issues, and potential fraudulent use and take appropriate actions to resolve the situation. Involves supervisor and/or manager when appropriate.
- Assists supervisor in employee training, coaching, and performance management.
- Ensure proper function of handheld scanners and inform supervisor if issues arise.
- Acts as supervisor-on-duty on supervisor's days off or when supervisor is busy.
- Maintain an immaculate work environment by ensuring a clean maze and base area.
- Professional and effective communication with guests and internal departments.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays and some evenings. Must be able to fulfill season commitment of mid-October
- At least 1 years of Guest Service experience
- Able to commit to entire season
- Strong and professional communication and organizational skills.
- Team player
Ability to perform physically demanding tasks
- Must stand for extended periods of time in variable alpine weather conditions
- Able to assist with loading guest's mountain bikes
- Ability to maintain a calm and professional demeanor at all times.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 172395
You’re someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You’re brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle for less in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world’s most [...]