Vistaprint is looking for Mid to Senior level Software Engineers for the Vistaprint Digital Services business unit. The right person will help move our platform to the next level. You’ll be working as part of a skilled, collaborative team to jointly design and implement high visibility applications. This is an IDEAL job if you are an engineer with 3 or more years of experience who wants to be part of a small, intensely skilled team, feels total ownership of your work, and can’t imagine a day without coding. You will play a crucial role in the Vistaprint Digital platform and everything you do will matter.
You are a skilled engineer, with experience in enterprise and SaaS platforms. You are creative, focused, and technically curious. You enjoy both software design and working hands-on deep in the code. You probably have one or more projects on Github and you attend or run one or more meetups.
Webs.com is now the Digital Services business of Vistaprint, following its acquisition in 2011. Vistaprint Digital provides an easy-to-use, reliable and cost-effective online marketing platform specifically designed for the small business. The Vistaprint Digital platform powers the online marketing of millions of small businesses around the globe with its complete suite of website, social media, email, and other digital identity and marketing products. Vistaprint Digital enables small businesses to launch online, get noticed, engage customers and grow.
Vistaprint is a global e-commerce brand empowering more than 16 million micro business owners to professionally promote their business with quality printed and digital marketing products at an affordable price. Our world-class online design studio allows customers to easily customize their products including business cards, marketing materials, signage, promotional products, apparel, Vistaprint websites, digital marketing, cards and stationery at www.vistaprint.com. We support 25 localized Vistaprint websites serving various global markets and have thousands of employees in offices worldwide. Vistaprint is a Cimpress (Nasdaq:CMPR) brand.
Your role will involve:
- Active participation on a software development team designing, coding, testing, and releasing functionality to our customers.
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and product managers and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- Take operational responsibility for the services that are owned by your team, potentially including taking part in an on-call rotation
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
What’s in It for You?
- Work in a highly collaborative, self-organizing team + the ability to decide how your team works and what technologies you use
- Competitive salary + comprehensive benefits
- Flexible working hours with paid time off
- Continuous development opportunities such as onsite training, meetups, conferences, and online training subscriptions
- Free food, drinks, and many company and team events
- And more!
In return you will bring:
- Prior experience working as a software developer for 3+ years in a fast-paced technical, problem-solving environment as a software developer
- One or two software engineering projects that you can talk about, showing off some of your work
- Demonstrable understanding of software engineering fundamentals and object-oriented programming
So, if you are up for a challenge in a fast-paced, energetic, and constantly changing environment apply now!
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Developer, Merchandising, Engineer, Software Engineer, Web Design, Technology, Retail, Engineering, Creative
Vistaprint empowers millions of business owners worldwide to market themselves professionally. We're a place for people who don’t settle, who challenge the status quo and never stop asking how to do things better. Technology and design are always evolving and we’re continually finding ways to [...]