The Lead Account Manager is a member of the Collaborative Account Specialist Team and is tasked with providing outstanding proactive service and support to clients. A Lead Account Manager is the primary point of contact for support services for their assigned clients.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Serve as a primary point of contact for a named customer list
- Collaborate with a team of support specialists to deliver support services to your assigned customer base
- Serve as first point of contact for Managed Services and customers
- Provide stellar support to our customer base using a variety of platforms including phone, e-mail, remote session, and CRM case management system
- Help with escalation of customer issues as needed
- Acquire and expand knowledge of product offerings, support policies and methods of support delivery
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills with a proactive approach for customer satisfaction
- Develop strong relationships with internal partners and communicate with people at all levels of the organization via multiple communication platforms
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to set and manage customer expectations
- Effective collaboration and time management skills
- Ability to multitask; can prioritize and juggle many tasks or projects at once
- Highly motivated and team oriented
Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training
- BS/BA preferred or equivalent work experience
- FPC Certification
- 3-5 years customer service experience
- 12-18 months account management experience
- Experience with HR/Payroll
- Experience in handling difficult or sensitive situations in a professional, timely, and thorough manner
- Experience with core Ultimate Software functionality
- No unique physical demands are required for this job.
- Up to 15%
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes.