Job TitleLabeling Systems Quality Engineer
In this role you have the opportunity to sustain and maintain labeling system software, hardware and processes in medical device manufacturing.
You are responsible for:
- In this role you have the opportunity to help develop and maintain a complete labeling system (software, processes and equipment)
- You are responsible for: the development sustaining of a complete labeling system solution software; the quality and compliance of medical device labeling; internal and external database management; validation activities (software and hardware); and departmental work instructions/processes
- Deployment and administration of a complete labeling system, including documented Work Instructions (WIs) and departmental Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Ensuring timely change management of labeling and Instructions For Use (IFUs), working with labeling technicians/label coordinators, and performing labeling changes
- Quality management and all life-cycle phases of product labeling and IFUs
You are a part of:
The Labeling group that reports up through the Regulatory department of the Image Guided Therapy Devices BU. The labeling group is dedicated to ensuring the accuracy and compliance of medical device labeling for disposable and system level products. The culture of IGTD is one team: teaming up to win, putting customers first, always acting with integrity, and taking ownership.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelors of Science in relevant field and 1+ years Process Engineering or equivalent years of combined experience
- Detail oriented, drive for results, organizational skills
- Prioritization Indirect leadership of Label Coordinators and Label Technicians
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.