Does playing a detective role to prevent illegal financial activities sound exciting to you? How about working for a global company in a team that is passionate about protecting customers? In this position no case is the same – people are different and so are their stories.
We’re seeking a Know Your Customer Associate to work in our Vilnius office. In this role, you will operate within the KYC department. Here you will have an opportunity to work in a multicultural team of 50 colleagues who speak over 25 languages. Our main goal is to protect the consumers and the company by making sure the services are not used for unlawful financial activities.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
- Analyzing how customers use Western Union’s money transfer services
- Conducting investigation and preventing financial crimes by interviewing customers over the phone or email
- Deciding if the customers can continue using Western Union services
What you will need to succeed:
- Fluency in English and French, including verbal, written and listening skills
- Attention to detail and ability to take independent decisions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask and navigate through multiple systems
- Willingness to learn continuously and showing initiative to improve our processes and services
- Flexibility to work in different shifts, according to business needs
What will make you stand out:
- Bachelors' degree or its equivalent
- Experience in customer service
- Speaking additional foreign languages
What’s in it for you?
- Full training and ongoing learning
- An attractive base salary, depending on skills and experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package
- Unique experience being part of one of the most advanced compliance teams in the world
- Opportunities to build valuable skills and grow your career
- Diverse, global team, opportunity to work with colleagues and customers located all over the world
What it’s like here:
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or other protected category.