Job TitleKey Account Manager - MRI
In this role, you have the opportunity to
become part of a high growth business that will help improve the lives of millions of people in the Nordics region,
while advancing Philips journey to become a preferred solutions partner for healthcare providers.
As our new Key Account Manager - MRI, you will drive and close both small and large scale, complex deals within your designated geographical region of responsibility. You will in this role interact and interface with different level of clinical stakeholders at public and private hospitals to optimize the successful outcome for both the customer and Philips.
You will focus mostly on imaging systems, such as MRI, and to some extent CT and X-ray.
You are responsible for
- maximizing order intake and sales
- Ensuring continuity of the relationship with the accounts and operate at multiple levels in the accounts’ organizations
- Facilitating the executive level interfaces between company and the accounts
- Preparation of annual account plans in line with the regional strategy and execute at district level
- Contributing to the development and implementation of local marketing strategies
- Funnel management & sales forecasting using online CRM tools
- Systematically analyzing win & loss deals, expectations, customer satisfaction (NPS), market, competition and trends
- Collaborating with channel partners where required
You are a part of
a highly skilled, dynamic, successful and motivated team with 50+ colleagues working within service and sales reporting directly to the Country Manager – Health Systems, Finland.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Educational background as a Radiographer or similar with experience from MRI is highly preferable
- Min 3 years of experience from clinical environment or sales/account management
- Based in Western region
- Fluent in English and Finnish language
- Excellent speaker/presenter skills
- Willingness to travel
- Driver’s license
In return, we offer you
a culture where demands are high and opportunities great. We believe that our new Key Account Manager – MRI will excel in this environment and be a part of Philips’ development forward. You will in this role get the opportunity to be responsible for some of our most advanced and important accounts within the public and private hospital sector based in Western parts of Finland.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.