Does playing a critical role in protecting customers sound exciting to you? How about working for a global company in an advanced team that is passionate about investigating digital fraudulent activities?
We’re seeking for a Junior Specialist in Western Union Customer Protection Department based in our Vilnius. As an Jr. Specialist, you will be responsible for analyzing digital transactions to make sure that no fraudulent activity is involved. You will contact Western Union customers as needed or customers will contact you to verify details regarding specific money transfers. You will resolve complex problems independently and decide when to escalate a case or to proceed with the regular transaction handling procedures.
Sounds interesting? Here are some specifics what Jr. Specialist does:
• Analyzes information related with digital money transfers
• Performs investigations when needed to make sure transactions are not fraudulent
• Contacts customers when needed by phone to verify additional details making sure that customers’ money is secured
• Receives incoming calls from customers who was requested to verify information related with their money transfers
• Complies with all banking and compliance regulations while performing daily responsibilities
• Actively shares the best practice cases within the team
What you will need to succeed:
• Strong communications skills
• Customer and result oriented mindset
• Fluent in English (both verbal and written)
• Fluent (or strong basics, considering gaining skills within time) in French
• Flexibility for work dynamics
• Willingness to work in open-office environment
• Willingness to work in rotating shifts (early morning, afternoon and evening)
What will make you stand out:
• Experience in customer service
• Proven experience of team work
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools
What’s in it for you?
• Training sessions with Quality Assurance team to be ready to perform your responsibilities
• Non-stop learning process
• Opportunities to participate in process improvements, operational and employee satisfaction initiatives, projects for professional and personal growth
• Career development sessions with direct supervisor
• Comprehensive Western Union employee benefits package
• Global Western Union employee recognition program
What it’s like here:
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or another protected category. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]