This position is responsible for managing and delivering the Global Online Marketing objectives and priorities.
Covering but not limited to: 360 feature planning, channel merchandising and marketing planning, omnichannel features, supporting product launches including Online Exclusives, new online door delivery and primary contact for our APAC region.
This leader drives the communication and reinforcement of the Jo Malone brand value messages for the brand website and retailer.com accounts. This role works with brand stakeholders to plan out site calendars, to ensure successful product and brand positioning for all programs – with an emphasis on equity product stories and effective site merchandising to influence and drive successful sales and excellent site experience.
This role must demonstrate excellent collaboration with the Global Brands cross-functional teams to accomplish the site refreshes and on-going enhancements. This role will actively ensure all Global sites (ecommerce or core) maximise best practices and exercise online efforts to increase site traffic, conversion rates and sales, maximise customer acquisition, improve and grow successful customer programs and drive overall brand awareness for Jo Malone London through digital expression.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBLITIES:
Planning and Toolkit Delivery
- Build and own online channel marketing calendar though concept to completion.
- Own and manage the creative request for all online requirements following the marketing calendar and beyond, ensuring all complete view of specifications and local variants.
- Manage Online Exclusive calendar with product marketing, ensure concept, forecasting and marketing assets are delivered to meet business needs.
- Research industry trends, seeking opportunities to bridge gaps in business objectives and push business forward.
- Collaborate with CRM, Omnichannel, Global Communications, Marketing and Creative to elevate and conceptualise digital campaigns for key launches.
BUSINESS ANALYSIS AND REPORTING
- Managing the UX and Programme Reporting Analyst to deliver monthly and quarterly reports covering, but not limited to the following:
o key site metrics (e.g. site traffic, page views, page performance, abandonment rates, etc.) globally
o Customer type analysis over specific occasions / marketing focuses – gifting, men’s etc
o Email database health, attrition, active etc
o Content and merchandising performance and optimisation planning
o Channel analysis and testing results
- Calculate make recommendations based on results to increase sales, opt-ins, Average Order Size (AOS), Average Unit Sale (AUS), and repeat purchases.
- Compile online channel testing strategy and manage sharing forum with all JML regions.
Oversee Email Marketing business including but not limited to:
- Work with Global CRM and Global Marketing to provide strategic direction on Global eCRM strategy
- Work with regional teams, Global CRM and Consumer Engagement on email segmentation, frequency of sends and overall email calendars /stay informed on other markets planning where possible
- Oversee execution of special email projects (e.g. live emails, automation, email series, eCRM initiatives)
- Manage and drive retailer.com sales goals to support and outline seasonal online strategy with a focus on increasing participation in Omni features
- Work with regional teams to facilitate the creation and execution of all promotional activities and merchandising strategy (launches and repromote) strategise ways to build retailer.com business through special programs, customer acquisition, and retention
- Work with Omnichannel, Global Communications and Creative to conceptualise and execute digital campaigns for key launches (e.g. A launch and Christmas)
- Work with creative teams to facilitate the creation and execution of all promotional activities and merchandising strategy (launches and repromote) strategise ways to build retailer.co.uk business through special programs, customer acquisition, and retention Qualifications
- Substantial experience working within Ecommerce with a focus on luxury
- Experienced people manager who motivates, leads by example and understands the importance of creativity and kindness
- Global experience with a specific deep knowledge of APAC’s online nuances
- Excellent knowledge of online, digital and ecommerce trends, reporting and acting on insights
- A first class team player with excellent communication, ability to work with creative people and collaboration skills
- Pro-active problem solving abilities
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with a smile.
“In many ways women share a common language. No matter what our culture, no matter what our background, we understand each other.” - Estée Lauder
The world has changed dramatically since Estée Lauder created her brand in 1946. But the core values she embodied are more relevant and more inspiring to women of all generations than ever before. Today the Company engages with women in more than 150 countries and at dozens of touch points — both in stores and online. And each relationship consistently reflects Estée’s powerful and authentic convictions and unique point of view.
We are the global leader in prestige beauty — delighting consumers in 150 countries and territories with transformative products and experiences, inspiring them to express their individual beauty. We are the only company focused solely on prestige makeup, skin care, fragrance and hair care with [...]