Imgur is the best place to share and enjoy the most awesome images on the Internet. Every month, over 150M people use Imgur to be entertained and inspired by funny, heartwarming, and helpful images and stories from all around the world. We are on a mission to surface the world's most entertaining content and we need your help to do just that! Come join us and help us build a product that delights and lifts people's spirits for a few moments every day.
Positivity at scale. We believe in investing in quality practices early and building a solid foundation which includes continuous integration, testing, functional programming, and plenty of custom animations.
- Create new features from scratch using the tools and technology best suited for the task
- Own large swaths of the code base and help identify new best practices and technologies
- Identify best practices and coach junior team members to help the team level up
- Collaborate with Design and Product teams to help shape future features and products that embody iOS best practices and technology
- Delve deep into instruments tracking down leaks, identifying areas for optimization, and squeeze out that extra frame or two
- 1+ years of experience developing native consumer apps for iOS
- 3+ years of experience developing software
- A desire to work in a fun, fast-paced startup environment
- Understand the lifecycle of feature deployment
- Experience working with Design and Product teams
We support women in our company in the following ways:
-We have support channels of communication
-Leadership team is 29% women
-Maternity/ paternity policy
-Provide training and development opportunities
-Opportunities at Speaking series
Imgur is the best place to share and enjoy the most awesome images on the Internet. Every day, millions of people use Imgur to be entertained and inspired by funny, heartwarming and helpful images and stories from all around the world.