Acquired by Accenture Digital in June 2017 and founded in 2010, Intrepid is an end-to-end mobile design and development studio with headquarters in Cambridge, MA and offices in NYC, Houston, and Chicago. With expertise in insightful product strategy, well-crafted design and development for iOS, Android, Web and Rails, we help companies, from startup to enterprise, boldly navigate their mobile future.
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play, and Accenture Digital is leading the way - driving these exciting changes across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. Designing and implementing cutting-edge digital solutions for leading businesses and governments around the world, you will be creating real ‘wow moments’ for customers, connecting them with our clients through advanced analytics, interactive, social media and mobility. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on, to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices - Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world’s leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Platforms & Products, you’ll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today’s connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
You are a noted Senior Experience Design star. You’re a known leader with incredible design knowledge and successful projects under your belt. Your design execution and aesthetic choices elevate the product you are designing. You thrive working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and relish acting as a mentor to more junior designers. You inspire confidence immediately with a client and are brought in for more challenging or advanced clients, to guide and support other designers.You are inspired by innovative web and mobile design and follow the latest design trends. You’re an organized project team player with the ability to iron out an amorphous process and effectively lead the team’s deliverables, responsibilities and schedule.
YOUR ROLE: Senior Experience Designer
- Inspire immediate confidence with clients
- Offer counsel to clients on a consistent basis and are often seen as a part of “their” team
- Comfortable leading and providing structure to potentially amorphous or evolving processes
- Effectively deliver exceptional work for clients
- Lead the team’s deliverables, responsibilities and schedule
- Maintain integrity of Intrepid’s design process
- Conviction to champion your perspective while successfully collaborating with other points of view
- Highly engaged and participatory in team settings or outside the department
- Sets the art direction for the engagement
- Comfortable working as a solo-designer or as a team member or team lead
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 4+ years’ experience in digital design
- Bachelor’s degree
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Independently produce original work that consistently wows clients and our team
- Composed in high-pressure situations with a “big-picture” perspective on how to handle those
- Have a Human Centered Design approach in solving user needs with deep customer empathy
- Comfortable designing within iOS and Android native, Web Responsive, additional platform guidelines
- Master of Sketch, Zeplin, and the Creative Suite
- Experience in client services strongly preferred
- Ability to explain and sell design decisions to clients and stakeholders
- A track record of consistently great work, and a portfolio to prove it
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]