Job TitleInternship - Sales Order Desk Support (Beca)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Develop your career in a multinational company; you will have the opportunity to learn all the supply chain steps for the Personal Health division, focusing on customer needs.
You are responsible for
- Ensure Order management for affiliated customer accounts under your responsibility
- Handle daily queries and complains, ensure problem solving and avoidance
- Manage and act as a Liaison for communication between internal and external stakeholders: sales department, customers, warehouse, transport agency, order desk team
You are a part of
A dynamic team, with a professional and fun workplace, collaborating with different business in the organization.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently studying Business (Administracion de empresas), Supply Chain or Industrial Engineering (focus on industrial organization)
- Able to commit to a year internship (2 periods, 6 months each), with a university agreement, working 6 to 7 hours/day
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Detail-minded, a strong communicator, a team-player and autonomous.
- Proficient with Office Pack (advanced Excel skills)
- SAP knowledge will be very appreciated
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career, supporting as a first step in your long term career. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.