Job TitleInternship- Procurement Prices Management Project (thesis)
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 40 hours per week; 5-6 months
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Take a strategic position in a very dynamic business unit- Procurement – Business Process Owner (BPO) Source to Contract. You will have the opportunity to shape and direct high impact business strategies. Our Philips Blue Heart/ Philips Integrated Landscape commercial program will provide opportunity to discover inside if global supply chain organization.
You are responsible for
- Analyzing and mapping current state of materials goods flow
- Supporting preparations and deployments of Philips Global Blue Heart/ Philips Integrated Landscape commercial program in relevant markets
- Analyzing master data entries vs program guidelines
- Analyzing Sourcing transactions execution with reference to relevant process variants vs solution design guidelines
- Creating reports that can give additional insights towards our different markets around the world (e.g. benchmark, individual performance KPIs)
- Supporting maintenance of various systems managed by Sourcing team
You are a part of
Procurement - Business Process Owner, Source to Contract. This team contains multiple specialists and experts. We work across the business groups, functions and markets, taking an end-to-end approach that ensures that our procurement competencies are adding value for our customers in every market we operate.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently studying towards your University Master in Sciences WO (Msc.) or Bachelor Degree in Projects Managements and/ or Supply Chain Management.
- Strong innovative mindset, with capability of looking beyond the application as such;
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills combined with a strong business sense and a drive for business impact;
- Advanced business analytical skills in Excel and PowerPoint (E.g use of pivot tables, slicers, visual basic)
- Ability to manage and organize both your own work as well as projects and senior executives meetings;
- An open and globally oriented work mentality, combined with a true self-starting character which will contribute to the overall team; Solid spoken and written English skills;
- Be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- For students outside EU/EER, internship should be compulsory by your education.
Please attach following mandatory documents to your application:
- Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
- Cover Letter informing your availability and outlining your motivation
In return, we offer you
- Close mentoring of your manager and the exposure to the most performing business tools and processes on the market.
- Opportunity to discover inside of global supply chain organization.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.