Job TitleInternship: Global Digital Marketing & Consumer Engagement (Suitable for Thesis)
Start date: As soon as possible
Duration: 6 - 12 months
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Assist in the planning, development & execution of digital marketing assets with key global markets for best-in-class social, email & advocacy content.
You are responsible for
- Creating content that will help drive consumer engagement
- Assisting the Sr. Engagement Manager with content production
- Expanding the content across multiple channels
- Back and forth communication with agencies
- Evaluate communication and supply feedback to agencies
You are a part of
The Brand marketing team, a key part of the oral healthcare global marketing team. We’re a passionate and dedicated team with an entrepreneurial spirit in which your views will be encouraged and your growth will be fostered.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Studying towards a Bachelor or Master’s degree in e.g. Marketing, Communication, Business, Management
- Experience with content creation for social advertising & media
- Strong organisational & project management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong focus on Marketing, preferably Consumer Brand and/or Manufacturer
- Fluency in English
- Analytical skills & experience of digital marketing optimization is a plus
In return, we offer you
An irreplaceable experience that will drive and accelerate your development and will be the first step into a successful career.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.