Job TitleInternship: Garment Care Brand Creation (thesis)
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 40 hours per week for 5-6 months
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Assist the production of campaigns and marketing communication assets. You will be reporting to the Brand Creation Lead for Garment Care as part of the Brand Creation team of the Domestic Appliances Central Marketing team.
You are responsible for
- Creating new Integrated Communication toolkits and toolkit updates
- Supporting in bringing the new product derivatives to markets, rolling-out current range to new markets and assist in marketing activities
- Supporting in asset production and localization
- Supporting Marketing Campaigns and work on business analysis
- Assisting in organization of events and assets
- Aligning with the Content Manager to ensure that all content is included in the asset library after creation
You are a part of
You will be part of the Domestic Appliances Central Marketing team (Garment Care category) and will be based in Amsterdam. This team consists of dedicated Asset Producer, Web Managers, Brand Creation Lead, Digital Marketeers, Digital Analytics and Market Intelligence professionals.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently studying towards your University Master in Sciences WO (Msc.) or Bachelor Degree in e.g. Business, Management, Marketing, Communication
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office – especially creating PowerPoint presentations and performing basic analysis in Excel
- An original thinker who combines a healthy dose of creativity with analytical capabilities
- Good project management and communication skills
- A team player and self-starter
- Attention to details
- Fluency in (business) English
- Be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- For students outside EU/EER, internship should be compulsory by your education.
Please attach following mandatory documents to your application:
- Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
- Cover Letter informing your availability and outlining your motivation
In return, we offer you
- Exposure to all the facets of product creation and global marketing management
- Opportunities to independently drive (sub)projects and be assertive and pro-active to bring in excellent results after start-up phase
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.