Job TitleInternship: Digital Activation & Web Management Oral Healthcare (Non-Thesis)
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Duration: 6 - 12 months.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work in a dynamic environment, contributing to projects with real impact on the lives of people around the world and together with colleagues from different cultures and spezialisation areas, you will be given the responsibility, space and support to develop and grow in unexpected ways.
You are responsible for
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Work closely with digital marketing managers, locale marketers and digital services team souring assets and content to page maintains/update.
- Contribute to the creation of briefings, mock-ups, and technical execution (if needed)
You are a part of
A global marketing team responsible for Philips Oral Healthcare B2C & B2B digital activation team. You will work closely with the markets, business groups, Marcom and Brand.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently studying towards your University Master in Sciences (Msc.) or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or relevant fields.
- You have strong communication skills
- You are a quick learner with hands-on attitude. Able to work independently after a short time-frame
- You know how to prioritize and know when to push back when needed
- Good knowledge in English
- Digital Analytics & Web Design Experiences are a plus
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to be part of a project and gaining experience managing Philips.com Projects. It will give a huge insight in what it takes to do manage web based projects within a complex organization. This experience will be invaluable in your future career.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.