Job TitleInternship: Consumer Marketing Airfryer (non thesis)
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 40 hours per week for 5-6 months
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Get a good flavor of the consumer marketing world within Philips; delivering meaningful innovations to consumers every day. You will learn from and work with inspiring, ambitious people in different disciplines. Be part of our global consumer marketing team from day 1, you will have lots of responsibilities by managing projects on your own.
You are responsible for
- Supporting the activities for product development within Healthy cooking with functional experts in the areas of marketing;
- Assisting in re-structuring the existing product portfolio
- Managing geographical product roll-outs with a close collaboration with the key functions and agencies preparing content
- Managing fluent and frequent communication with manager and key market organizations.
You are a part of
Philips Kitchen Appliances, part of the Domestic Appliances Business Group, one of the pillars of Philips Personal Health sector. We drive activities related to the definition, development and introduction of products within the Philips Kitchen Appliances portfolio. It is located at the divisional headquarters in Amsterdam and cooperates with different divisions such as design, consumer care centers, innovation sites and country sales organizations.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently studying towards your University Master in Sciences WO (Msc.) or Bachelor Degree in Business Management and/or Marketing with a focus on B2C (preferably in Marketing, Business Administration, or Economics);
- Entrepreneurial attitude and show commercial and interpersonal skills
- Able to combine a strong market- and consumer drive with product and industrial affinity and creativity.
- An excellent communicator, with keenness to convince others. Fluent in oral and written English.
- Having good planning and organization skills
- Able to balance strategic thinking with a “hands on” and pragmatic approach.
- Be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- For students outside EU/EER, internship should be compulsory by your education.
Please attach following mandatory documents to your application:
- Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
- Cover Letter informing your availability and outlining your motivation
In return, we offer you
Great learning experience to understand consumer marketing in practice. You will also be part of the Philips employee network where you meet colleagues from various nationalities and professions.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.