Job TitleInternship - Business analyst international accounts
In this role you have the opportunity to
Work with highly experience global commercial teams across regions ( America, Europe, Asia) and further develop the role of business analyst within Philips Health Tech. This is a global focused internship enabling markets to drive growth with Homecare provider channel. You will make sure Philips is leading in engaging with global customers, establish a platform to understand & optimize key drivers of our performance in Top 10 customers worldwide.
You are responsible for
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders reporting of financial performance of the International Key Account customers. Performs monthly analysis for sales & IGM across International Accounts as part of ICM department.
- Perform in-depth sales analysis to enable markets to extract better value from data sharing at global level. Define root cause & countermeasures based on performance results.
- Prepare and support local International Key Account (IKA) Managers in delivering monthly reporting to customers, bonus payment process, quarterly scorecards on counter performances reviewed with markets as per International Customers (ICM) process.
- Support the international account director for commercial projects related to International Key Accounts (AIR LIQUIDE, LINDE , VIVISOL ) and establish communication with Business Group’s and local KAM’s in the markets ( Europe and MEA)
- Follow and report to Head of ICM and IKA Director on quarterly basis all counter performances of the international customer agreements and Monthly Sales & Margin reporting in order to assess the right level of intermediary bonus payments and to highlight open or missed counter performances;
- Support IKA Director to perform quarter business review meeting (QBRM) with IKA and markets with monthly deck preparation
- Managing relationships with stakeholders in business groups, digital teams and markets to coordinate yearly International Key Account event.
You are part of
the Philips International Customer Management team for sleep and respiratory care channel, reporting to the International Key Account Director. You will work closely with the SRC commercial teams Pricing officers and Key account Managers across regions (Europe, Latam, MEA, APAC). This internship is full time and located in Barcelona.
To succeed in this internship , you should have the following skills and experience
- A Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Analyst
- coordination and business analysis– requiring reporting and data insight,
- Working with virtual teams and international teams.
- Knowledge of tools such as salesforce.com, SAP, or other similar tool
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; natural connector and collaborator within local organization, local Markets and global Business groups
- Analytical skills and rigor, you are data driven and use date to track and measure success.
- Fluent English – written and spoken
In return, we offer you
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.