STANLEY Healthcare provides over 5,000 acute care hospitals and 12,000 long-term care organizations with enterprise solutions that transform safety, security and operational efficiency. The STANLEY Healthcare solution set enables customers to achieve organizational excellence and superior care in five critical areas: Patient Safety, Security & Protection, Environmental Monitoring, Clinical Operations & Workflow and Supply Chain & Asset Management. These solutions are complemented by consulting, training, implementation and integration services. STANLEY Healthcare is proud to be part of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. For more information, visit www.StanleyHealthcare.com.
Delivering exceptional customer service to our acute care customers in accordance with Company policies and procedures. This role will act as a facilitator to other sales roles to expand our landscape within our current customer base.
*Seeking qualified candidates in the Waltham area*
Essential Job Functions
- Primarily responsible for managing current STANLEY Healthcare customers for both Acute and Senior Living.
- International Sales Ops will be the primary point of contact for our acute care, senior living customers, and global VAR’s to assure a world-class experience for our international customers using the AeroScout RTLS solution.
- Responsibilities include assistance and support in account retention and customer service activities.
- Provide quotes for add-on sales for current solutions being used as well as annual support agreements.
- Drive awareness of the entire AeroScout platform throughout customer enterprise to drive adoption, expansion and opportunities for new sales
- Provide sales literature, product information and produce quotations as necessary to produce enough sales to meet an agreed upon performance standard
- Be the eyes and ears of STANLEY Healthcare of the customer experience; be proactive in understanding challenges and aligning the appropriate STANLEY Healthcare resources to quickly resolve any issues
- Promptly respond to sales leads in a designated territory
- Work with Regional Sales Manager when new opportunities arise for expansion for beyond then current use case(s) for the AeroScout RTLS platform
- Coordinate and administer follow-up activities such as documenting conversations in database, processing quotes/orders and return authorizations, lead tracking, brochure mailings, scheduled call backs or rep visits.
- Assist with routine polling and surveying of customers to ensure post-installation, -service, and general customer satisfaction
- Travel to customer sites and/or trade shows on a limited basis as requested
- Respond to inbound customer information requests in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
Education / Requisite Skills:
- College degree or equivalent education and work experience preferred
- 2-4 years customer service, phone sales and presentation/demonstration experience required
- Experience in the acute care environment is required
- Ability to successfully sell to a variety of professionals in diverse healthcare and other settings required
- Professional phone skills with the ability to present to key accounts required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to understand and explain all Company product lines, service, support, and company credit/shipping policies after training required
- Ability to calculate quotations and order quantities correctly and enter data into database required
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivated, with the ability to drive sales to meet and exceed goals
- A working knowledge of Salesforce, Microsoft Windows, Excel, and Word preferred
- May need ability to set-up and tear down trade show booths and lift/carry demonstration kits as needed, which may require lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Must have the ability to travel 20% of the time
Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history of delivering the hardworking, innovative, powerful tools that help professionals around the world build, repair, and protect the world’s most valuable objects.