Over 15,000 hospitals and senior living communities rely on STANLEY Healthcare solutions to empower caregivers to deliver better care. STANLEY Healthcare is a part of Stanley, Black & Decker and a proud supporter of the Alzheimer’s Association®. Learn more at stanleyhealthcare.com.
Develop and implement marketing strategies to support STANLEY Healthcare’s commercial objectives in Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
- Develop marketing strategies for STANLEY Healthcare’s Hospital and Senior Living solutions portfolio to support commercial objectives in UK, France, Nordics, Benelux, UAE, Saudi Arabia and Australia.
- Translate business priorities into effective demand generation and communication strategies.
- Write compelling content including press releases, customer success stories, and bylined articles to help position the company as a “thought-leader.”
- Develop and maintain joint marketing relationships with key strategic alliance and channel partners.
- Manage all day-to-day marketing activities such as: trade shows and events, email campaigns, website updates.
- Support sales team enablement through the creation of marketing tools to support commercial revenue goals.
- Responsible for managing the international marketing budget to ensure strong ROI.
- Define, own and analyze metrics to measure marketing success on an ongoing basis.
- 10+ years marketing experience working in a fast-paced environment. Healthcare and international experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Ability to distill detailed product information into compelling marketing content for specific target audiences.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams that include internal stakeholders, customers, third-party vendors and channel partners
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong project management skills.
- BA degree from a strong undergraduate program.
- Healthcare industry experience a plus. Ability to speak French a plus.
Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history of delivering the hardworking, innovative, powerful tools that help professionals around the world build, repair, and protect the world’s most valuable objects.