Internal Audit (JR0016354)
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
McAfee is seeking a motivated Internal Auditor in the Plano, TX location. This position will report to the Director of Internal Audit located in Plano, TX.
About the Job
- Perform operational, financial, compliance, and integrated audits to evaluate business processes and related manual and automated internal controls, and ensure they are performed as designed.
- Document both process and internal control activities via flowcharts, narratives, matrices, etc.
- Lead internal control deficiency analysis and development of remediation plans (including root cause analysis). Monitor and ensure the implementation of agreed-upon controls.
- Drive standardization and optimization of the internal control environment.
- Design test plans and testing approaches based on risk analysis.
- Review operations/programs to assess compliance with policies and procedures, sound business practices, state and federal laws, and contractual obligations.
- Understands effective control mitigation options to manage specific risks.
- Recommend improvements to internal control environment and efficiencies to existing processes.
- Prepare, present and articulate internal control findings and recommendations to relevant levels of management; maintain composure when discussing control deficiencies or findings with customers.
- Assist with special projects as assigned by management.
- Develop and maintain strong and effective relationships with other internal functions including external audit.
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with other major business units throughout the organization
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and respond to problems or issues. Maintains flexibility and adapts to change in a fast-paced business environment.
- Adheres to a high standard of core values and ethics that align with the organization; maintains high integrity and trust.
- Ability to work independently and complete work assignments with minimal supervision and communicate information timely to management and peers.
About You – Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college with a degree in Business Administration (Accounting, Finance, or related field) required
- At least 4 - 5 years of full-time experience in internal audit and/or Public Accounting preferred. Additional business experience including accounting, business analysis, etc. will be considered.
- Working knowledge of GAAP, auditing standards, Sarbanes-Oxley Act, and COSO internal control framework is required.
- Professional certification e.g. CIA, CPA, CISA, CFE, CA etc. a plus.
- Prior experience with ACL or other continuous auditing techniques a plus.
- Working understanding of project planning and implementation, including the ability to work effectively in a demanding environment with tight timelines and overlapping priorities.
- Working knowledge of Windows-based business computers and Microsoft Office programs; specifically, Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Working ability to communicate effectively with others using spoken and written English. Ability to speak other languages is a plus.
McAfee’s Perks and Benefits
Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as real people, while enjoying positive and challenging work. Select perks Include:
- Retirement / Pension programs
- Medical/Dental/Vision programs
- Paid Time Off
- Family Leave Programs
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.