Machine Learning/AI intern
Join us on the journey to build our cross-platform, cross-game player network that encompasses EA Digital Platform (EADP) services including identity, commerce, marketplace, social, data & player experiences in a modern cloud operating model. This large scale, always-on collection of services powers EA’s network of games that will be experienced by tens of millions of monthly active users.
Perform data analysis to generate modeling behavior
Suggest and evaluate different algorithmic approaches to solve various machine learning and prediction use cases.
Build, test, tune and deploy algorithms into production
Partner with engineers and product team to take ideas from inception to delivery
- Currently pursuing BS or MS(preferable) in Computer Science or Applied Mathematics.
- Have some hands on, corporate or college level project related experience in AI.
- Hands-on coding and development in one of either Java or Python
- Fluency in data modeling, labeling and best industry practices for machine learning pipelines
- Preferable experience in Spark, MLLib, Hive, TensorFlow, Lex
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, results driven environment with multiple responsibilities.
- Understanding of CI/CD, source code management.
- Curious and passionate about learning.
Preferred: Previous internship or related work experience
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.