Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
You will be in our Client & Market organization:
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes
As our Intelligent Automation FS Technology Advisor, you will lead the transformation of clients through technology by leveraging your knowledge and curiosity of current and future digital technologies.
- Guide your clients through the consideration of complex technology transformations to help clients build, transform and operationalize Digital IT capabilities into the new breed of customer experience-based business models
- Define and implement: Automation Robotics, AI, multi-speed IT, agile approaches, lightweight architectures, DevOps, API and ecosystem platform capabilities
- Develop business opportunities that bring innovative technology solutions to a client’s ways of working.
- Advise, lead and work on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle, and provide advisory work for the IT function itself
- 7+ years scoping and delivering innovative technology services within one or more of the Banking, Capital Markets, or Insurance industries.
- 4+ years consulting experience
- 1+ year Robots Process Automation, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, and/or Open Span experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Passion for and commercial experience in some emerging technology trends e.g. RPA, AI, ML, NLP, Mobility, Cloud, Blockchain, Security, Digital, Collaboration Tools, Application Modernization, etc…
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends on emerging technologies in the Financial Services industry.
- Experience identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases.
- Exceptional inter-personal skills with the ability to anticipate, understand and respond to Client needs shaping the behavior in accordance to the situation.
- An ability to identify opportunities based on your deep understanding of emerging technologies offerings and our client’s issues.
- Experience leading large teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change.
- Experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
- Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value.
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits – at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you’ll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]