Job TitleIntegrated Supply Chain (ISC) Early Professional Program
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Build your Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) capabilities by undertaking challenging roles in supply chain, manufacturing and procurement, in a creative and empowering environment. By rotating across these Philips ISC functions, you will become an experienced ISC professional.
You will work in three different roles within 2 to 2,5 years and besides your daily activities you will be supported in developing leadership skills. The exposure on the different functional areas will enable the development of an integrated supply chain that drives value for both Philips and our customers.
You are responsible for
- Supporting the digital transformation across the ISC
- Identifying opportunities for improving processes that have a tangible impact on business performance and partner with stakeholders to understand current challenges and implement solutions to address them
- Using data-driven analytical rigor and/or six sigma and/or lean expertise to accurately identify issues that lead to sub-optimal performance and their root causes
- Engaging actively in Learning & Development program, mentoring/coaching sessions, and the ISC community
- Reviewing jointly performance and rotation period with line manager and program manager
- Acting as ambassador for the Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) Early Professional Program and actively participate in identifying new rotation and landing positions as well as recruitment activities for future participants
You are a part of
The Integrated Supply Chain organization, a central group that manages the manufacturing, supply chain and procurement procedures with the objective to perfectly deliver the Philips products to our customers with highest quality against minimal cost.
The group is headedd by our Chief Operation Officer and supports the market organizations, responsible for the commercial activities, and the business clusters responsible for the development of our health systems and products. In total, the Integrated Supply Chain group has about 25.000 employees and offers many opportunities for a bright career.
Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) Early Professional Program will engage you in role specific responsibilities that will vary depending on the specific rotation role you will be in. Among others, the program includes roles such as:
- Order Manager: communicating with external customer ship/delivery dates that are acceptable and are attainable by Philips organization
- Supply planner: calculate an optimal production plan for inhouse/outsourced manufacturing;
- Supply Chain Project Manager: manage all aspects of a project including planning, cost, action plans, risk, etc.
- Manufacturing Engineer: define and implement Manufacturing processes for new products and managing the changes for existing products;
- Production manager: manage a team with production workers, production unit or a production process;
- Procurement Engineer: drive the sourcing plan, supplier selection, ensuring adherence to the service level agreements, etc.)
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering or equivalent
- 0-2 years of experience in relevant domain
- Digital savvy, good knowledge of data analysis and interpretation for informed decisions
- Required competencies: High energy, Adaptability, Continuous learning, Initiating action, Innovative, high work standards
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Some flexibility is required as there are several locations (Eindhoven, Best, Amsterdam, Drachten) in the Netherlands which are included in the program, so you will be appointed to a location and might be rotating through the course of the program.
Please attach following mandatory documents to your application:
- Cover Letter outlining your motivation
In return, we offer you
An unique and challenging experience during 2 years across jobs in the Philips ISC. Upon completion of the program, you have the opportunity to land a critical position in senior level within Supply Chain, Manufacturing or Procurement and the opportunity to work for an employer whose activities have a major positive impact on people all over the world.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.