Amazon’s Shipping & Delivery Support (SDS) Knowledge Management team develops and maintains training for contact center associates around the world. We are seeking a creative, tech-savvy Instructional Designer with experience building performance-based learning solutions for new program launches, new hire and cross-skill training. In this role, you'll work with stakeholders to help define priorities for training, develop world-class training content, and create a great associate learning experience while improving team members' ability to solve problems for our customers and delivery drivers. This position is responsible for using key principles from adult learning to create engaging training that ranges from basic job skills to professional / leadership development. If you are passionate about learning and an expert with application simulation tools – then this job is for you!
As an Instructional Designer on the Shipping & Delivery Support Knowledge Management team, you will:
· Assess, develop and implement innovative networked learning solutions that assist the business to meet strategic initiatives and future growth.
· Be very hands-on; work directly with development teams and stakeholders to produce extraordinary training content and eLearning.
· Determine the proper blend of learning solution that reinforces hands-on application of the tools, enhances the learning transfer, and engages learners.
· Develop first-hand experience with the appropriate subject matter (systems or products).
· Conduct technical and editorial reviews of training content.
· Utilize project management skills to define and meet project milestones, communicate issues and risks in a timely manner, and manage customer expectations.
· Manage projects and processes in an entrepreneurial environment requiring strong multi-tasking abilities.
· Contribute to the improvement of processes and curriculum templates to minimize the development time for new training materials.
Together, we create, we build, and we take ownership for what we do — whether we’re developing new technology in-house, launching a new Amazon Fulfillment Center, or delighting our customers by delivering packages directly to them. We’re constantly creating the ideas, services, and products that [...]