With over 150 years in business, Stanley is one of the world’s most recognized and trusted brand names for tools, hardware, doors and home décor products. In addition to joining a world class organization, as a member of the Stanley Team, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and solid opportunities for growth.
To install automated doors as required for Stanley Automatic Door Operating Equipment and other electro/mechanical equipment as may be sold or serviced by the branch.
• Perform installation and repair work as designated in profitable and proper manner. Record productive time versus travel time.
• Perform preventive maintenance work in accordance with service program designated for specific customer.
• Maintain accurately all work records and parts used at each job in accordance with established procedure.
• Keep updated on all changes/modifications to Stanley equipment and Ansi156.10 standard as notified through published communications.
• Keep manuals and all details up to date as changes are advised.
• Maintain company vehicles, tools and other property in proper manner.
• Present neat and clean appearance personally and in workmanship, in accordance with company policies.
• Maintain adequate parts inventory for service vehicle; keep inventory log.
• Test equipment before leaving job site; perform safety check.
• Maintain good customer relations and customer service
• Other duties as may be required.
• Assist and instruct others in install / service methods.
• Model, foster and drive the Stanley values including Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Vision, Stretch, Boundaryless and Speed.
• HS Diploma or GED.
• Clean Driving Record & Valid Driver's License.
• 1+yr prior experience servicing automated doors
• 1+yr prior experience in electrical, HVAC, Construction, or Communication Field
• Associates Degree in related electrical, mechanical, industrial field preferred
• Ability to read blueprints.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to lift and/or carry weight from 50-75 lbs.
• Flexible work schedule is a must with the ability to work nights and/or weekends as necessary.
Stanley Black & Decker is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history of delivering the hardworking, innovative, powerful tools that help professionals around the world build, repair, and protect the world’s most valuable objects.