Job TitleInside Sales Specialist - SRC Oxygen (9-5:30pm)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be one of the first to join our new Sleep & Respiratory Care (SRC) sales team at our downtown Nashville location. Sales specialists will be responsible for selling portable oxygen concentrators, accessories, and other products at our Nashville call center through an inbound and outbound telephone strategy. This position offers a competitive base pay and designed monthly commission. The working hours for this role is Monday - Friday, 9:00AM-5:30PM.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Selling the Philips’ Oxygen products portfolio to achieve order and revenue goals
- Carrying an individual quota; meet and exceed quotas to achieve sales objectives by using customer focused selling and consultative sales methods
- Builds customer rapport operating as a trusted business advisor, offering product positioning, and provides exceptional customer product education
- Effectively handles inbound telephone inquiries and follow-up on open leads regarding Philips’ healthcare products; provide accurate information, guide product selection and close sale.
- Ensures a high level of speed and accuracy regarding data collect, required documentation obtainment, messaging adherence and permission obtainment.
- Shift : Mon - Friday, 9:00AM - 5:30PM
- Other duties and requirements as assigned
You are a part of
In 2017, Governor Bill Haslam announced that Philips would be bringing 800 new jobs to Tennessee. Since the announcement, Philips Global Business Services North America has continued to expand and develop in the Greater Nashville area. Philips is a global leader in health technology that makes life better for people, like you, through meaningful innovation. This position will be a part of our Global Business Services (GBS) group responsible for leading operational execution, reducing complexity and increasing efficiencies as the in-house team that continuously improves performance to better support our customers. We are looking to build a new team in Nashville of passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse professionals empowering excellence around the world for Philips to achieve our mission to improve the lives of 3B people a year by 2025.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combinations of relevant work experience
- Relevant sales experience, preferably in a call center or healthcare environment
- Proven success consistently meeting or exceeding monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Experience with inbound/outbound calls and following up on leads
- Ability to multi-task while effectively managing sales conversations and navigating through multiple systems to process sales orders
- Effective problem solver with strong solution selling negotiation skills
- Excellent communication both written and verbal; telephone etiquette and clear listening skills
In return, we offer you
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training, as well as learning and development opportunities through Philips University.
Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory or within commuting distance to the Greater Nashville area.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.