The Inside Sales Account Representative will sell products and services, uncover customer needs, and process a high volume of product re-orders via inbound telephone calls and emails within a team environment while delivering exceptional customer service in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
Essential Job Functions
- Answering or return calls to customers to place orders, learn about and address their needs, and work closely with other team members to provide outstanding service to our customers.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information as needed.
- Building relationships with clients and other team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to exceed team goals while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Utilize consultative approach to evaluate and understand customer’s business and needs.
Essential Skills & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of one-year telephone-based customer service or tele-selling experience.
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills.
- Ability to ask probing questions and uncover needs for additional products and services.
- Strong time management and decision-making skills.
- Adaptability and accountability.
- Ability to work independently and manage their time efficiently
- Be self-directed and capable of prioritizing opportunities and performing multiple tasks.
Non-Essential / Preferred Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is preferred
- Salesforce.com experience is preferred
Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history of delivering the hardworking, innovative, powerful tools that help professionals around the world build, repair, and protect the world’s most valuable objects.