Job TitleInnovation and Operations Assistant
In this role, you have the opportunity to
As an Administrative Assistant, support a R&D & Operation team in their business, technology & product development programs and activities.
You are responsible for
• Performs all standard supporting tasks for 1 or more executives
• Agenda Management, Mail screen incoming and outgoing mail, processing and priorities
• Organizing (and hosting) meetings, events, (video) conferences, Web casts
• Creating draft letters/mails/ office documents/meeting minutes/ powerpoints
• Managing office supplies
• Archive management
• On-/Off boarding (including organization of farewells/jubilees)
• Develop travel plans travel arrangements (incl visa) and related expenses
• Maintain website content
• Remain knowledgeable of corporate policies
• Dealing with sensitive, complex and highly confidential information
• Creating Purchase orders
• Announcements : sending out local announcements
• Coaching/training junior colleagues
• Follow up on training plans
You are a part of
A progressive and energetic team that contributes directly to the growth of the business. You have a direct reporting line to the Head of Operation Segment, with Cross functional team as your key stakeholders.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree or above major in English, International trade or Business management;
- Minimum 2 years similar working experience in foreign-funded enterprise;
- Be Familiar with Microsoft office software
- Be well-organized, motivated and reliable
- Good oral & written English
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this Administrative Assistant role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
• We offer a market conform salary
• A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
• Convenient working conditions in office
• Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
• Attractive collective health insurance package
• Opportunity to buy Philips products with discount
• Healthy work-life balance
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.