Security - Industrial Security Specialist
Security - Industrial Security Specialist II
The candidate selected for this Industrial Security Specialist II position at our Andover, MA location will routinely interface with Program Management and government customers. Responsibilities include oversight and performance of security tasks to support program operations and provide security guidance regarding program development/operations, assure compliance with applicable government and company regulations. Other duties include the ability to develop, obtain approval, and implement security policies and procedures for programs, including, personnel processing, administering security indoctrinations and debriefings, conducting security reviews, visitor control, developing solutions to program challenges. Coordinate and support program testing at both local and Government testing locations.
This position requires an active U.S. Top Secret Security Clearance/SSBI, current within 6 years. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
This position is ERIP eligible.
- Active Top Secret Security Clearance TS/SSBI current within 6 years.
- Must be able to obtain Special Access Program access
- Familiarity with all Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to plan, schedule and arrange activities in accomplishing objectives.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Understanding of the requirements of the NISPOM, ICD, DoD 5205.07 Vol 1-4 Manuals.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience working in an environment requiring minimal supervision
- Ability to travel on company business, when required
- Able and available to share alarm response duties afterhours and weekends
- Support program after normal working hours.
- Experience in Special Access Program environments
- Familiarity with JPAS, Perspective, Access Commander Databases
- Working knowledge of Defense manuals (DoDM’s) 5205.07 Volumes 1-4
- Working knowledge of ICD 705 construction requirements
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor’s degree and two years of related experience
- Major: Homeland Security, Security Management, Business or related field
What’s YOUR Mission?
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at www.raytheon.com.
Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
- Follow @Raytheon on Twitter
- Follow Raytheon on YouTube
- Follow Raytheon on LinkedIn
- Follow Raytheon Company on Instagram
Are you ready to be remarkable with Raytheon?
Raytheon: Making the World a Safer Place
“Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."
- Thomas A. Kennedy
Raytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Company is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, security and civil markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning more than 90 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas [...]