Job TitleIndirect Channels Modality Sales Manager MA & TC (Monitoring Analytics & Therapeutic Care) Francophone Africa
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while transforming themselves personally and professionally.
Philips Africa comprises all 54 countries of Africa, from the Cape to Cairo, and from the Atlantic to the Indian Ocean. Philips Africa is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa and it has a direct presence in four other African countries, in the cities of Accra, Casablanca, Cairo and Nairobi.
Currently we have the opportunity for a dynamic Indirect Channels Modality Sales Manager MA & TC (Monitoring Analytics & Therapeutic Care) Francophone Africa to join our team and to be based in Cairo, Egypt and support our French Speaking African markets.
You will be reporting to the Africa Business Marketing Manager MA&TC
As an Indirect Channels Modality Sales Manager MA & TC you will have the opportunity to drive sales of products and services in the assigned territory. This is accomplished through development and management of the network of operationally effective and efficient Channel Partners with trained and motivated sales professionals
Your are responsible for:
- Deploying strategies and tactical plans for the indirect sales channel based on customer needs synchronized with the Business Unit (BU) and district objectives
- Ensuring a consistent and uniform approach towards Channel Partners across assigned territory and all BU / BL
- Defining and managing distributor requirements, responsibilities and duties
- Search and Selection of channel partners in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Setting annual targets and prepare joint business plan
- Securing all Contract Management Processes are completed in a timely fashion: (New Partner Process, Regular DDP, BC setting, contract renewal)
- Together with legal: maintaining uniform contract templates for various channel types. Escalation point for deviations from standards and for obtaining the relevant approvals (OCAP).
- Ensuring onboarding/termination of partners is done professionally and timely
- Ensuring planning of Partner Performance Reviews and execution thereof
- Monthly KPI performance review of Partner Landscape and highlight gross deviations from target including corrective actions
- Ensuring that operational support is provided to the partners at the required level
- Establishing and Monitoring Partner Capability Development Plan execution and report progress
- Performing partner funnel management and derive partner forecast
- Normal standard dispute resolution between Philips and Partners
- Organize Partner Events
- Supports credit collection process
- Drives continuous improvements applying LEAN
- Ensuring local organization and Indirect Channel Managers are trained and coached in the use of the Philips Partner Management processes and tools
- Perform indirect channel sales activities and channel partner developments for different size, complexity and criticality of partners
- Works, on the development of the medium term policy for related sub discipline, and processes results into vision/roadmap.
- Builds actively networks with key contacts in- and outside Philips to keep abreast of new developments/insights in the sub-functional domain.
- May lead multi-disciplinary change projects, managing a significant number of people.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Fluent in French, English and Arabic
- Experience in high-tech environment, ideally Healthcare industry
- A friendly and driven personality: you are a go-getter, self-starter who likes challenges
- Master’s degree holder with > 7 years of related experience in Distributors management across the African Market.
- Ability to travel extensively
- Strong Communication, interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate and influence
- Strong business skills
- Deep understanding of healthcare in assigned territory
In return, we offer you a dynamic position in an innovative and challenging environment, with likeminded people, where you have the opportunity to use exciting new technology to make a real difference in the Healthcare space and have a real impact on people’s lives.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.