We are looking for a Identity Access Management Engineer who is passionate about programming, passionate about quality, and truly enjoys what they do. The qualified candidate is someone who has a can-do attitude and is an innovative thinker.
Ultimate Software works in an agile environment where there are daily standups and code reviews, and constant communication within each self-managed cross functional team. The ability to communicate effectively with Product Analysts and QA’s, as well as work closely and well with other team members are key components for success in this position.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Work with a cross-functional team of Business Analysts, Software Engineers and Platform Leads/Architects in a software engineering capacity working to install, configure and support authentication, provisioning and Identity Management systems;
- Resolve challenging authentication and authorization problems by creating scalable, performant, resilient and secure services that are the gateway to our workplace offerings;
- Develop, manage and integrate single sign-on (SSO) platforms as well as directory architecture and management, and integrating directory reporting tools for automated Identity and Access Management reporting, using Active Directory design and administration;
- Identification of complex business processes, internal controls that mitigate risks and related opportunities for internal automation;
- Design, develop and implement enterprise Identity Access Management platforms;
- Work with appropriate resources for maintenance, patching, upgrades, troubleshooting and future development of every component of identity access management platforms and tools;
- Apply concepts of software architecture in Identity Management;
- Work with web technologies utilizing SOA patterns and REST;
- Setting up token based SSO for homegrown applications;
- Apply debugging and improvise problem-solving techniques for production SSO issues
Must have at least a bachelor’s degree (or foreign earned equivalent degree) in a computer or engineering field + min 60 months’ work experience including SOA patterns and REST, Java or C#, & automation test tools to implement and scale identity authorization or authentications protocols and frameworks. Travel to CO HQ in Weston FL for 2-4 days 1X per quarter may be required.
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact [email protected]