- Design, build, and test SailPoint solutions for Accenture’s enterprise IT organization
- Install, customize, configure, and support Identity & Access Management provisioning and governance tools
- Develop documentation, workflow diagrams, and test scripts
- Lead and participate in projects that include project resources to achieve project objectives
- Identify and communicate high-level gaps and issues in primary functional area
- Develop new audit reports and templates, and run current audit reports to measure compliance for specific applications
- Monitor delivery against SLAs and addresses exceptions to management
- Identify risks and issues and develop recommendations that address significant risks and complex issues
- Consult on projects and perform security assessments
- Review solutions to ensure new and existing applications are implemented to Identity & Access Management policies
- Drive Identity & Access Management process improvements and policies
- Participate in production support on-call rotation, especially on the most complex issues
- Collaborate with vendor on root cause analysis of issues and help drive mitigation or elimination actions for future incidents
- Minimum 4 years of experience with SailPoint
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Application and Data Security
- Strong technical background and analytical skills
- Problem solving abilities for recognizing technical issues and developing appropriate solutions
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]