Be innovative. Be authentic. Be the expert. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a HVAC Watch Engineer in Boston, MA.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
You’re a dependable, self-starter with experience in building and property maintenance. In this position you will work a designated shift from the HVAC control room, using a comprehensive Building Management System to operate, adjust, and trouble shoot site-wide HVAC systems.
You quickly identify issues and recommend corrective measures to ensure quality and safety. You have a strong work ethic and bring a positive, customer-centric approach to your work. You perform both control room and mechanical space inspection duties and serve as the site’s overall operation, maintenance, and repair trouble desk.
What you bring:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a building trade or related field.
- Familiarity with automated HVAC controls systems (BMS).
- Experience with large central plant chiller and boiler systems.
- Team oriented attitude and passion for customer service excellence.
Bonus skills and experience
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Work Order database is preferred.
- Certification in HVAC Control & Energy Management.
What success looks like:
- You ensure HVAC systems operate consistently and in accordance with all established programs and procedures.
- You enjoy working in a team environment and actively identify ways to improve processes.
- You provide ongoing HVAC assistance and support to the Lead Engineer in all aspects of site operation and maintenance.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Competitive salary and bonus including a full range of health benefits, vacation plan, 401K and other benefits are available.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.